Ages Three to Four Years
Expect preschool to be a time when your child will bloom! Tiny Footsteps Child Learning Center fosters their growth with various activities that they can pursue individually (to teach independence) and as part of a group (to promote socialization).
- Recognizing Different Colors
- Simple Words and Daily Objects
- Learning About Shapes
- Coloring Activities
- Learning the Proper Grip with Handwriting
- Story Telling
- Learning Respect and Courtesy – Saying “Please” and “Thank You”
- Pretend and Dress Up Games
Watch our preschoolers in their learning journey. Visit the learning center soon. To set a schedule, please call 718-969-5500.